The contents of The Greener Lifestyle Box this month are:
* Bathe Botanicals, Ginger and lemongrass whipped body scrub . Made by Christine in Lurgan, N.Ireland
* Bathe Botanicals, Chai Spiced soap. Made by Christine in Lurgan, N.Ireland
* Tabitha Eve, Kitchen none sponge. Made by Debbie in Pontypridd, Wales
* Chewsy, plant based cinnamon gum Made in Bedford, England
* Turtle Bags, Short handle Fairtrade and Organic cotton bag in a choice of mustard, pink or dark green Based in Worcestershire
Please note that while Turtle Bags are based in the UK they are not made in the UK. They do however have a high standard and ensure farmers are paying their workers an agreed salary. Further to this they donate 10% of their profits to the Marnine Conservation Society.
For each box sold we will be donating 2 items to the local foodbank to support those getting back on their feet and Bathe Botanicals has offered to match this donation meaning each box sold equals 4 items donated to the foodbank – big thanks to Christine for offering to do this.
The contents of The Greener Lifestyle Box will change but they will always keep the same principles. We will support local businesses right here in the UK and Ireland by sourcing our contents from small makers (and will even tell you exactly where they have been made so you can see if any are super close to you). All the beautiful products contained in The Greener Lifestyle Box will be eco friendly, vegan and cruelty free.